Personal Injury Lawyers in Versailles, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Versailles, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our Versailles, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to get legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Versailles personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Versailles, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common causes include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Versailles, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Versailles, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Versailles, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Versailles, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.