Personal Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced New Haven personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common causes include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There are no up-front fees. Simply put, our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our New Haven, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in New Haven, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.