Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Litchfield, IL. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our Litchfield, IL, personal injury attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to get legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Litchfield personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Litchfield, IL, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A number of personal injury cases involve vehicle-related accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common causes include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Litchfield, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Litchfield, IL, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Litchfield, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Litchfield, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.