Personal Injury Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in High Ridge, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's High Ridge, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to find legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced High Ridge personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's High Ridge, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There are no up-front fees. Simply put, our High Ridge, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's High Ridge, MO, personal injury attorneys today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our High Ridge, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in High Ridge, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.