Personal Injury Lawyers in Hannibal, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Hannibal, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Hannibal, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Hannibal personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Hannibal, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common circumstances include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Hannibal, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Hannibal, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Hannibal, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Hannibal, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.