Personal Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Fenton, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of Eason Law's Fenton, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Fenton personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common causes include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Fenton, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Fenton, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Fenton, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.