Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our Farmington, MO, personal injury attorneys today if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Farmington personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common types of personal injury claims:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Farmington, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Farmington, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.