Personal Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO
Personal Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Creve Coeur personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? There aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Creve Coeur, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.