Personal Injury Lawyers in Collinsville, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Collinsville, IL. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. An injury can be tough, and Eason Law understands how difficult this can be for victims. Contact one of our Collinsville, IL, personal injury attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to get legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Collinsville personal injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Eason Law's Collinsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Regarding personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Eason Law, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Collinsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's Collinsville, IL, personal injury lawyers today for more information. We're ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
James Eason has practiced since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Collinsville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Collinsville, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.