Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers. Eason Law serves injury victims and their families in the metro St. Louis area. Life is tough after an injury, and our firm understands how difficult it can be for victims. Contact one of our personal injury attorneys today if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Our firm has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for survivors to get legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced injury lawyer is a great resource legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Eason Law's personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. In terms of personal injury, here are a few of the most common claims our firm can take on:
- Car Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Eason Law, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. We fight to win.
A lot of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. According to the MSHP, common circumstances include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? There are no up-front fees. Simply put, our personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Contact Eason Law's personal injury lawyers today for more information. We are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 20 years of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
Contact our Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Eason Law can help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.