St. Louis Class Action Lawyer
Class Action Lawyer in St. Louis, MO. A class action lawsuit is one in which a large number of people with similar legal claims join together in a group (the class) to sue someone, usually a company or organization. Class actions allow lawyers to vindicate the rights of a large group of people where no individual party has sufficient economic incentive to bring suit on his own. Therefore, many class action suits have performed valuable social functions. If you believe you've been impacted with a class action lawsuit, get in touch with our St. Louis class action attorneys as soon as possible to win the compensation you deserve.
Types of Class Action Lawsuits
Common class actions involve cases in which a product has injured many people, or in which a group of people has suffered discrimination at the hands of an organization. There are many types of claims that can become class action lawsuits. Class action lawsuits involve a range of different issues. These can be split it a few different categories:
- Environmental: Typically, environmental class action suits involve a number of plaintiffs. These issues are often related to pollution (water, soil, etc.), a group of property owners, environmental contamination, and other factors that may lead to property damage.
- Finance: Whether it's predatory lending, financial securities fraud, or misconduct, financial "schemes" can lead to a number of different types of class action cases. It's important that these cases are looked in to as soon as possible to prevent financial harm.
- Employment: It's unfortunate how often employees get a discrete settlement that does nothing for systemic change to a work environment. This includes sexual harassment, discrimination, wage and hour laws, hostile work environments, and other factors that impact the workplace.
- Civil Rights: For decades, class action lawsuits have been the contributing factor to positive shifts in culture. Disability, discrimination, police action, and other major institutions have been influenced because a person or group had the courage to make change happen.
- Defective Products and Drugs: There are countless major class action lawsuits in place that bring about systemic change. Many of these involve dangerous products, defective drugs, and other consumer goods that may or may not have been rushed into production.
The Eason Law Firm has 15 years' experience with going to battle for individuals who have been harmed or discriminated against. There is never a fee to speak to an attorney at The Eason Law Firm, and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Talk to us now so we can begin evaluating your case and getting you the compensation you deserve.
If you want to bring a class action lawsuit in Missouri, you're going to need legal representation. Class action lawsuits are effective if and when there is a bigger group of people attempting to get a settlement. Class actions impact a lot of people, and it's important to funnel the manpower behind these claims to actually make a change happen.
Contact Eason's Class Action Lawyers Today
If you're interested in bringing or participating in a class action suit, the Eason Law Firm has your back. Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm for more information about class action lawsuits in St. Louis. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims and their families get the compensation they deserve.