Car Accident Lawyers in High Hill, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in High Hill, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life can be difficult after an injury, whether it's a car accident, slip and fall, or an accident at work. Eason Law knows that in a split second, a vehicle-related accident can change everything. Contact one of our High Hill, MO, car accident attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. We have recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in High Hill, MO
There are countless variables that can lead to a car accident. The leading reasons behind a crash involve distracted driving, speeding, hit and runs, distracted driving, and bad weather. The High Hill, MO, car accident attorneys at Eason Law have helped people through these difficult times. Below are a few car crash statistics to give you a better idea of how frequent these are:
- According to ASIRT, over 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents every year. Amost 10 percent of fatalities are because of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, speeding, and DUI.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common involve construction zones, brake failure, rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, and low-speed crashes. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents each year according to the NHTSA.
- Common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns. You can add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Each state has it's own car accident laws. It's essential to contact an experienced High Hill, MO, car accident lawyer now if you or a family member have been in an accident. Eason Law fights to win. Car accidents can be expensive regarding both physical and financial harm. It's our firm's mission to help victims recover compensation. Call a car accident lawyer in High Hill, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review and consultation.
High Hill, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
Many people will ask, "What do I do after a car accident?" What happens if I can't go to work? Am I owed reimbursement? Do I talk to the insurance company? Who is at fault? How much is my case worth? Do I even have a case? Do I actually need a car crash lawyer?
Below are a few answers to these questions:
- What kind of compensation can I get if I'm in a car crash? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This may include loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our High Hill, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to figure out what types of damages you're owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who's Liable in an Accident? It's important to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This could include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our High Hill, MO, car crash attorneys will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? One of the first steps is finding a lawyer that can help you file a claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you will likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can't be made, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What do you do when you get into an accident and don't have insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. If the accident wasn't your fault and it happens in a no-fault state and don't have insurance, you'll pay out of pocket. This is another reason why it's so important to contact a lawyer.
What Do I Do if I'm In an Accident?
In a car accident, one important step is to prove liability. Who caused the accident? Why did it happen? There are a couple of things you should do after an accident.
- Find Help: One of the first things you should do is get medical attention. A medical report means a lot if you are trying to seek compensation.
- Get in touch with a car accident lawyer in High Hill, MO: Once you get checked out and start to recover, find a local lawyer that specializes in your type of case. Most personal injury attorneys charge on contingency, which means you don't pay unless there's a settlement.
- Collect Information: An important factor in winning a car accident claim is collecting information. A car accident lawyer in High Hill, MO, will most likely request pictures of the scene, testimonies, medical reports, and a list of other expenses. A good lawyer will help you with this part of the process.
One thing car accident victims often overlook is how a crash affects their earnings. If you can't work, medical bills and other expenses will become a serious problem. It's our job at Eason Law to help injury victims and their families get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you've been in a car accident in High Hill, MO, don't hesitate to get in touch with our firm.
Contact Eason Law's High Hill, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Today
James Eason has practiced law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take a claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident attorneys in High Hill, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.