Car Accident Lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Life can be difficult after an injury, whether it is a work-related accident, a car crash, slip and fall, and just about anything else. Our firm knows that in a split second, a car-related accident can change everything. Contact one of our Dardenne Prairie, MO, car accident attorneys now if you've had an accident and are looking for compensation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Dardenne Prairie, MO
There are dozens of ways to get into a car accident. The leading reasons behind a crash involve distracted driving, speeding, hit and runs, distracted driving, and bad weather. The Dardenne Prairie, MO, car accident attorneys at Eason Law have helped people through these difficult times. Below are a few car crash statistics to give you a better idea of how frequent these are:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people die in car accidents every year. Amost 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the NHTSA, speeding, and DUI.
- In regard to non-fatal car accidents, the most common include construction zones, brake failure, rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, and low-speed crashes. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents per year according to the NHTSA.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include burns, spine and back damage, soft tissue injuries, and broken bones. You can easily add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Every state has it's own traffic accident laws. It's essential to contact an experienced Dardenne Prairie, MO, car accident lawyer today if you've been in an accident. Eason Law will fight for you. Car accidents can be expensive in terms of both physical and financial harm. It's our firm's mission to help you recover damages. Call a car accident lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review.
Dardenne Prairie, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
A lot of people may ask, "What do I do after a car crash?" Or am I owed damages? What if I can't work? How do I pay the bills? Who's at fault? How much can I win? Do I have a case? Do I actually need a car crash lawyer?
Here are a few pieces of advice to answer to these questions:
- What are the different types of compensation I can get after an accident? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This may include loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Dardenne Prairie, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to figure out what types of damages you're owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement?
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident? It's important to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This could include driving while intoxicated, going over the speed limit, distracted driving (texting), and not obeying traffic signs. Our Dardenne Prairie, MO, car crash lawyers will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? One of the first steps is finding a lawyer that can help you file a claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you'll likely enter negotiation and, if that doesn't work, escalate a claim to trial. Don't immediately send a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What happens if you're in an accident and don't have car insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. If the accident wasn't your fault and it happens in a no-fault state and don't have insurance, you'll pay out of pocket. Fault and negligence are complicated, which is another reason to contact an attorney.
What To Do If You're In an Accident
In a car accident, one important step is to prove liability. Who is at fault? Why did the accident happen in the first place? There are a few things you should do after an accident.
- Get Help: One of the first things you should do is get medical attention. A medical report means a lot if you are trying to seek compensation.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO: Once you get checked out and start to recover, find a local law firm that specializes in your type of case. Most injury attorneys charge a contingency fee, which means you don't pay unless there's a settlement.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is collecting information. A car accident lawyer in Dardenne Prairie, MO, will likely request witness testimonies, photos, medical reports, and a complete list of expenses. A good attorney will help you with this part of the process.
One thing car accident victims often overlook is how a crash impacts their income. If you're unable to do your job, medical bills and other expenses will become a serious problem. It is our job at Eason Law to help accident victims and their families get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you've been in a car accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO, don't hesitate to get in touch with our firm.
Contact Eason Law's Dardenne Prairie, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Now
James Eason has been practicing law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. He specializes in car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take a claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident lawyers in Dardenne Prairie, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.