Car Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO
Car Accident Lawyer in Ballwin, MO. Eason Law represents personal injury victims in the greater St. Louis area. Your life can change dramatically after an injury, whether it's a car accident, slip and fall, or an accident at work. Our firm knows that in an instant, a car-related accident can change everything. Contact one of our Ballwin, MO, car accident attorneys now if you or a family member have been injured and require legal representation. Eason Law has recovered millions for our clients because we fight to win.
Car Accident Statistics in Ballwin, MO
There are dozens of ways to get into a car accident. The leading reasons behind a crash involve distracted driving, speeding, hit and runs, distracted driving, and bad weather. The Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers at Eason Law have helped people through these difficult times. Below are a few car crash statistics to give you a better idea of how frequent these are:
- According to ASIRT, more than 37,000 people are killed in auto accidents each year. Nearly 10 percent of fatalities are a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, driving under the influence, and speeding.
- In regard to non-fatal vehicle accidents, the most common involve construction zones, brake failure, rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, and low-speed crashes. There are an estimated 2.75 million car accidents per year according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- The most common types of car crash injuries include head and brain damage, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, and burns. You can easily add whiplash, internal bleeding, herniated discs, and other traumas.
Every state has it's own traffic accident laws. It is important to get in touch with an experienced Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyer now if you've been in an accident. Eason Law fights to win. Car accidents can be expensive in terms of both physical and financial harm. It's Eason Law's goal to help you recover compensation. Call a car accident attorney in Ballwin, MO, at 314-932-1066 for a case review and consultation.
Ballwin, MO, Car Accident Lawyers
A lot of people may ask, "What do I do after a car crash?" What happens if I can't go to work? Am I owed reimbursement? Do I talk to the insurance company? Who's at fault? How much is my case worth? Do I even have a case? Do I actually need a car crash lawyer?
Below are a few answers to those questions:
- How much can I be reimbursed after a car accident? We're going to consider special and general damages if you've been in a car crash. This includes loss of enjoyment, pain and suffering, loss of income potential, medical expenses, and others. At Eason Law, our Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers will investigate your case to determine what damages you're owed to maximize your reimbursement.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle?
- Who is Liable in a Car Accident? It's important to prove liability and negligence. Some states have at-fault laws, too, and negligent driving behavior varies. This can include drunk driving, speeding, texting, not obeying traffic signs, and even dozing off. Our Ballwin, MO, car crash attorneys will investigate to determine who is liable and at-fault.
- How do I settle a car accident claim? The first thing you should do is hire a lawyer to help you set up and file an insurance claim. An insurer (or negligent party) may offer reimbursement right away or submit a counter-offer. Then you'll likely enter negotiation and, if a consensus can't be made, escalate a claim to trial. You should wait before sending a demand letter. You risk taking a lower settlement.
- What do you do when you get into an accident and don't have insurance? It depends if you're in an at-fault or no-fault state. You may be able to sue a driver in an at-fault state if they don't have insurance for damages. This is another reason why it's so important to contact a lawyer.
What Do I Do if I'm In an Accident?
In the event of a car crash, one important step is to prove liability. Who caused the accident? Why did it happen? There's a few things you should do after an accident.
- Find Help: One of the first things you should do is get medical attention. A medical report means a lot if you are trying to seek compensation.
- Get in touch with a car accident lawyer in Ballwin, MO: Once you get checked out and start to recover, find a local attorney that specializes in your type of case. Most injury attorneys charge a contingency fee, which means you don't pay unless there's a settlement.
- Collect Information: A crucial component to getting reimbursed after a car accident is gather information. A car accident lawyer in Ballwin, MO, will likely request witness testimonies, photos, medical reports, and a complete list of expenses. A good attorney will help you with this part of the process.
One thing car accident victims often overlook is how a crash impacts their income. If you're unable to do your job, medical bills and other expenses will become a serious problem. It is our job at Eason Law to help injury victims get fair compensation. We fight to win, and if you've been in a car accident in Ballwin, MO, don't hesitate to get in touch with our firm.
Contact Eason Law's Ballwin, MO, Car Accident Attorneys Today
James Eason has practiced law since 2003. With nearly 2 decades of experience, he's shown that he fights to win. James Eason specializes in car accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and consumer protection cases. He's a former Golden Gloves Boxer and fights to win.
If you or a family member have been injured, Eason Law can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take a claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our car accident lawyers in Ballwin, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm now or call (314) 932-1066 for more information about Eason Law and our services.